Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming Weekend

This weekend was awesome. Maren and I went to go see The Time Travelers Wife. It was great having a girl's night. On Saturday, Cory took me shopping for boots and I bought two awesomely wonderful pairs. I absolutely love them and can't wait to wear them all the time! Then, Maren, Cory and I went to the homecoming football game. We lost horribly which was depressing but Cory and I don't have tickets usually so it was fun for us to be at our first football game together. Plus! I caught a shirt they were throwing into the crowd so I got a free shirt and a 15% off coupon to Shade. Thank you Claire for letting Cory have your ticket and thank you Maren for letting me use Parker's ticket while he was out of town.




2 comments:

Melissa F said...

I love it!! Your picture and background are so cute, and I'm happy to see you've joined the blog trend. Let's double sometime soon! ...once I get in control of my homework stuff again :)

P.S. the word verification below is "ranis"- princesses or queens in India or the East Indies. hehe

Claire said...

Whoa! You were rackin it in at the football game!
Free shirt AND a discount at Shade?
Sweet.
(I finally caught myself up!)
Love, love, lovin the boots.
Let's bake soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...