I honestly don't know what to do with myself sometimes. It's 11:30 pm and I'm home by myself because Cory is in New Mexico for the weekend. And for whatever reason I just can't bring myself to go to bed. I'm not being productive in the slightest. I'm just sitting here at the computer facebook and blog stalking people. What is my problem? I know I could accomplish so much if I could just apply myself. I need a new outlook on life and new goals.
Are you ready for this? You better hold me to this!
1. I'm going to have personal scripture study every morning before I eat breakfast for at least 20 minutes.
2. I'm going to exercise daily whether that be my various exercise tapes or an aerobics class or a walk with Cory after dinner or anything in between.
3. I'm going to be a better journal keeper. I need to record my memories. I've always prided myself on having a really excellent memory but I know I won't be able to remember the lovely little details of my life forever and I want to be able to look back on this time when I'm old and wrinkly and smile about it.
4. I'm going to be an early to bed early to rise person. Cory is a night owl and so it's hard to get to bed before 11:30 but I'm going to try my hardest to be in bed with or without him (hopefully with him).
5. I'm going to limit my computer time. The brethren talk about this all the time, how we should limit our time with technology and spend that time being productive or with our families. If you see me on facebook chat, tell me to get off :)
6. This semester I am going to be a great student. This is my big one. I usually just scrape by with the bare minimum on my assignments and with cramming for tests but I'm going to make a conscious effort to actually learn this semester. I only have two left and I'm determined to make the most of them.
Well that's it. I don't actually expect you to make sure I keep my goals but it helps me stay faithful to them when I think somebody else is expecting me to do these things.
Love you all tons!