Monday, August 1, 2011

Perry and Moffat Wedding

My Monday posts have started becoming a weekend update, haven't they? 

Well, this weekend Nicoley and I rented a car (which ended up being a truck) and drove to Medford all day Friday so we could be in town for our cousin's wedding then we drove back to Provo all day on Sunday. Liz and Chase were married on Saturday and I don't think I've ever seen a more happy couple. I cried like a baby at the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a gorgeous reception.


I got to see lots of people that I hadn't seen in a long time and I saw Maren's baby. He is probably the cutest newborn I've ever seen. We got to see our parents' new house with them all moved in and spend some time with them even if just for a little while. I wish I had taken pictures. I know I said I was going to be better at that but it's hard to get in the habit. Anyway, it was a lot of driving for a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...