Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunburn

This Saturday was super fun. Nicole and I ran the Wasatch Wellness 5k and didn't do too bad. It was fun having her with me and I'm really proud of her for doing it. It's something she'd never done before and I think she enjoyed the experience.

 
We got discounted tickets to Seven Peaks for running in the race so we spent the afternoon there getting ridiculously sunburned. It pretty much hurts to move. So much for my trying really hard to not burn anymore. I swear one of these days I actually will get skin cancer.
 It was a really fun and rewarding weekend. 

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I think I might have burned myself out with that last post. We'll see how things go from here on out.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I did enjoy it. Just so's ya'll know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...